1. Warm Up Mobilizers
3. Wipers With Pillow
4. Hip Opener
5. Front Squat
Now that I know what the other side is like, I could never go back! This diet is like the movie “Limitless” but for the mind and body! Here’s what a ketogenic diet can do for you and how to do it properly, but first…
In this article, I will talk about the best pre-workout meal and supplements, how to supplement during a workout, and the best post-workout meal. You will use different options for bulking up and for cutting weight. I will talk about both.
These are the secrets about dairy products!
6. Hormone Imbalance…
How To Choose A Personal Trainer
These are the secrets personal trainers keep!
1. Is your personal trainer certified and insured?
2. How much experience does your fitness trainer have?
3. What is your personal trainer’s specialty?
Omega 3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids. Polyunsaturated means at least 2 spots where the molecule isn’t saturated with hydrogen. Omega 3 means the first hydrogen atom that is “missing” is just past the third carbon atom at the end of the carbon tail of the molecule.
1. Bromide- binds to thyroid hormone carrier. This prevents T4 from being converted into the active T3 thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormone is a big part of what depicts your metabolism. Less T3 means a slower metabolism.
2. Sugar- is one of the products used by the food industry to make food as addictive as possible. When tested against cocaine, sugar lights up the pleasure centres in the brain four times as much. The fast absorption makes sugar drug like and gives a person a quick high, then a crash. The end result is fat gain and left feeling tired and wanting more.
How a GMO is made is scientists remove a desired gene, or combination of desired genes, out of a specimen and multiply the genes they want. They inject the desired genes into a petri-dish of plant cells and some of those genes make it into the DNA of some of those cells. They clone those plant cells into plants, and now every single cell of the cloned plants has the new desired gene or new gene combination.
Heavy metals are just one more son of a kitchen health hazard we have to deal with. However, I do have some good news… bad news as well. Because I can’t ask which you want first, I’ll start with the bad. The bad news is we are all exposed to heavy metal toxicity.
A lot of people have been butchering the original Bulletproof Coffee recipe not knowing why the exact ingredients are in place. Some people that have heard about Bulletproof Coffee have been putting butter and coconut oil in their coffee hoping to lose weight. I’ve seen an intermittent fasting specialist talk about putting coconut oil in your coffee and skipping breakfast to keep your body in fat burning mode. As long as you’re not adding carbohydrates to your body you will be in fat burning mode; this is the basis of a keto-diet.