I just wanted to share one of the recipes from the 28 Day Challenge. It’s called Morning Mojo and one of the important things it does is it helps increase stomach acids. A lot of us suffer from low stomach acid and that can mimic high stomach acid. If you go to a conventional doctor you may get treated for high stomach acid making the situation worse. All you really need is Morning Mojo or Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar in water.
The reason stomach acids are so important is because they help us absorb nutrients from our food. One of the substances that causes low stomach acid is antibiotics. With each course of antibiotics, you will produce less and less stomach acids causing you to have trouble with absorption of nutrients.
Got anemia? Lack of iron? Here’s all the things you have going against you. Possible low stomach acids from too much antibiotics. Low nutrient in the soil because farmers use chemical fertilizers which causes lack of nutrients in our food. Heavy metal toxins blocking absorption in the gut. GMO foods preventing absorption in the gut and binding to nutrients in our bodies depleting them further. Bread.
Grains get sprayed with glyphosate (the active ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup), 3 days before the crop is harvested. It ripens (kills), the crop and kills the weeds for the next season. Glyphosate is patented as an antibiotic and one of the widest chelators known to man. It is used to clean minerals off things. It binds to minerals in our body and depletes our minerals. Let's stay away from grains and up our stomach acids for better nutrient absorption. Here’s the Morning Mojo recipe.
Morning Mojo: Lemon Ginger Detox
12 oz. glass water (at room temperature)
Either: ½ inch knob ginger root OR pinch of cayenne pepper
Directions: Add the lemon juice to the glass of water.
If ginger: finely grate the ginger using a zester, and add the zest to the glass of water.
If cayenne pepper: add a pinch of cayenne to your water. Perfect way to start your day!
If you have a good blender, get organic lemons and blend all the ingredients including the lemon peel. The peel has the essential oil in it, and it’s very beneficial.
This is just one of the recipes found in the 28 Day Challenge. Everything is in place for a reason and has it's health benefits. The side effect happens to be weight loss for people looking to lose weight. It also teaches good habits. I hope you like the recipe and if you are interested in trying the 28 Day Challenge, click the link and sign up!
I hope you liked the article. If you did, share it with friends. These are the types of issues I deal with daily with my clients in order to accomplish their fitness goals. I believe in a coach like approach and I help guide my clients to do the things they deem relevant for them and they are seeing really great results. For me the reward is the happiness it creates and seeing the new found confidence in people. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO PERSONALLY SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR FITNESS GOALS ...FOR FREE?
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- Mar 5, 2018 Getting Fat Adapted Mar 5, 2018
- February 2018
- Jan 29, 2018 John Kellogg Invented Corn Flakes To Decrease Libido... Jan 29, 2018
- Jan 22, 2018 How To Increase Your Productivity By 19-37% Jan 22, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 New Year's Resolutions Jan 15, 2018
- Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017
- Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017
- Dec 4, 2017 Life Changing Events Part 2 Dec 4, 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- Jul 28, 2017 Ya, why not? No worry, chicken curry. Jul 28, 2017
- May 1, 2017 The Warm Up May 1, 2017
- Apr 5, 2017 A Couple Cool Tricks To Get Abs Apr 5, 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- Dec 20, 2016 How to Manipulate Your Hormones for Fitness and Health Dec 20, 2016
- Dec 12, 2016 My Global TV Segment With Kent Morrison Dec 12, 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 Meet Kyle! Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Want Better Mental Clarity With More Energy and Less Stress? Nov 14, 2016
- Nov 7, 2016 What's the Big Food Enemy These Days? Nov 7, 2016
- Oct 31, 2016 How To Do A Ketogenic Diet Oct 31, 2016
- Oct 24, 2016 Having Trouble Losing Weight or Increasing Muscle? Oct 24, 2016
- Oct 17, 2016 60% of those who have this…don’t know it! Oct 17, 2016
- Oct 11, 2016 Do You Know The Facts About Eating Fats? Oct 11, 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 28, 2016 Why Do People Eat Breakfast Food At Breakfast? Jul 28, 2016
- Jul 4, 2016 It’s Time You Knew the Truth About Why You’re Fat! Jul 4, 2016
- Jun 27, 2016 Why Do Most People Call An Ambulance? Besides Loneliness Jun 27, 2016
- Jun 20, 2016 10 Reasons Why Bread Is Bad For You Jun 20, 2016
- Jun 13, 2016 What You Can Add To Your Workout To Improve It Immediately Jun 13, 2016
- Jun 6, 2016 What Vegans Know That You Don’t Jun 6, 2016
- May 30, 2016 Morning Mojo May 30, 2016
- May 24, 2016 Is Your Vitamin Supplement Doing More Harm Than Good? May 24, 2016
- May 16, 2016 How To Increase Brain Function May 16, 2016
- May 9, 2016 21 Day Stress Relief Challenge May 9, 2016
- May 3, 2016 The Shady Business May 3, 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- Feb 29, 2016 Chronic Mental Stress Feb 29, 2016
- Feb 26, 2016 15 Essential Fat Loss Tips Feb 26, 2016
- Feb 22, 2016 The Hunger Hormones Feb 22, 2016
- Feb 15, 2016 Leaky Gut Syndrome Feb 15, 2016
- Feb 8, 2016 What's With the Bean? Feb 8, 2016
- Feb 1, 2016 Having Trouble With Weight Loss? Maybe It's Your Thyroid Feb 1, 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 My Favorite Weight Loss Diet Jan 31, 2016
- Jan 26, 2016 How To Cheat A Cheat Meal Jan 26, 2016
- Jan 25, 2016 Super Strength Tips Jan 25, 2016
- Jan 18, 2016 3 Terms You Need to Know if You Are Looking to Lose Weight Jan 18, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Why Is Dairy Bad For You? Jan 8, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 How To Eat Before, During, and After A Workout Jan 8, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Top 5 Reasons To Take Omega 3's Jan 8, 2016