Dr. Jeffrey Smith - secretingredientsmovie.com
I need to tell you about Dr. Jeffrey Smith. I love this guy. He’s not afraid to tell the truth and stick it to the man. He openly talks about the feared big companies like Monsanto and has made it his life's mission to make people aware of what the food companies are doing and help people make healthy choices.
20 years ago Dr. Jeffrey Smith went to a lecture. A genetic engineer was talking about how they are about to genetically engineer the food supply. This engineer was intimately familiar with the technology and he said the technology wasn’t ready for production. He said it was completely dangerous for those who eat it and for the environment. Dr. Jeffrey Smith has been trying to eliminate GMOs ever since.
People that switched to non GMOs were able to lose weight they weren’t able to lose with a “conventional” diet. Weight loss is a consistent side effect of a non GMO diet. Survey after survey and seen often amongst many doctors’ surveys.
Genetically Modified Organisms
Engineers artificially pull a gene, or combination of genes, out from a specimen and multiply them many fold. They put the genes into a gun, shoot them into a petri dish of plant cells and some of those genes make it into the DNA of some of those cells. They clone those cells into plants, and now every single cell of those plants has this new gene or new gene combination.
Types Of GMOs
There are three types of GMOs on the market. The most popular is herbicide tolerance. Monsanto’s scientists discovered bacteria growing in a chemical waste dump, not dying in the presence of their herbicide Roundup. The active ingredient in Roundup is glyphosate, which is an antibiotic. They figured out the bacteria had a particular gene that allowed it to survive.
They took the gene out of the bacteria and inserted it into soybeans, corn, cotton, canola, sugar, and alfalfa. These 6 main GMO crops are all engineered not to die when sprayed with Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide. This unfortunately leads to Roundup and its active ingredient glyphosate getting absorbed into the GMO foods and we consume it.
There is also cotton plants and corn plants that produce their own toxic insecticide that breaks open the stomach of insects to kill them. It’s called Bacillus thuringiensis or BT toxin and it’s found naturally in soil bacteria. You can gather that bacteria and spray it on plants. It kills certain insects and washes off and biodegrades within a few days.
Biotech scientists took that gene that produces the toxin and put it into the crop. The crop produces thousands of times more of the BT toxin. It’s much more dangerous. It kills insects by poking holes in their gut. It does the same to human cells. I’m sure you’ve heard of Leaky Gut Syndrome by now? It’s also found to create allergic reactions or immune type reactions in humans and animals.
This BT toxin modification was designed to kill the European rootworm. Instead of having to spray a field, the crop itself will do the killing. Unfortunately, the BT toxin binds with clay in the soil. It can affect the ecosystem, reed wildlife system, beneficial insects, and of course humans.
Zucchini, squash, and papaya are engineered to withstand certain viruses and they have their own problems. It’s mostly papaya, zucchini, or squash from Hawaii or china. There’s also potatoes and apples that have been approved in 2015 and they’ll appear on our supermarket shelves this year. They have genes that prevent browning or slow it down.
Is That Really A Problem?
If you plot the percentage of certain diseases, over 20 of them, in the U.S. and plot the amount of Roundup or glyphosate or GMOs, it has a distinct jump starting in 1996. Certain diseases follow the same slope as the GMOs; autism, diabetes, death from obesity, about 7 types of cancer, schizophrenia, anemia, ADHD, inflammatory bowel syndrome, kidney disease, liver disease, and many others.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith has heard more testimonies than anybody about individuals getting better from removing GMOs and switching to organic. The number one category is always gastrointestinal at every lecture he has gone to. Number two, glyphosate can mess up your testosterone/estrogen balance, it’s also a mitochondrial toxin making you tired, and causes brain fog.
More problems are birth defects, weight gain, skin conditions, immune system problems, allergies, asthma, autoimmune disease, mental conditions like anxiety or depression, headache or migraines, joint pain, reports of infertility, erectile dysfunction, and cancer.
The microbiome supports our immune system, our digestion, prevents Leaky Gut Syndrome, it’s also involved with detoxification, produces amino acids that are the building blocks for our neurotransmitters, like serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine which control mood. Again, there are 10 times more bacteria cells in the body than human cells. There is good bacteria and bad bacteria. These bacteria are a critical aspect of health.
Glyphosate is patented as an antibiotic and it kills the beneficial bacteria. This allows the pathogens to overgrow leading to inflammation. This environment leads to inflammation of the brain, autism, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, dementia, produces toxins, and loses the ability to repair the lining of the gut. Leaky Gut Syndrome is linked to all kinds of diseases.
Glyphosate was developed to bind to minerals to clean them off of things; it’s one of the widest spectrum chelators. Monsanto claimed it was safe in humans because it blocked the Shikimate pathway in plants. Because humans don’t have a shikimate pathway they claimed that we are fine.
Our gut bacteria use the shikimate pathway to build the building blocks of serotonin as well as melatonin and dopamine. If we are blocking the shikimate pathway by depriving it of manganese and cobalt, of course depression is an issue. Serotonin also tells the body “I’m full and I can stop eating now”, and because glyphosate binds to minerals, we may not get enough absorption leading to increased appetite due to lack of nutrients.
Some of the foods you want to avoid are legumes including soy, grains including corn, cotton, canola, sugar beets, alfalfa, papaya, zucchini, yellow squash, salmon, potatoes, sweet potatoes, sugar cane, milk, meat, and eggs, unless it’s wild caught or organic.
The amount of glyphosate allowed was increased dramatically a few years ago to accommodated the practise of spraying it on all these crops. It’s sprayed 3 days before harvest to dry down, essentially kill the plant, to speed up the ripening process, and it kills the weeds for the next season. Of course the glyphosate ends up in the food. Unfortunately, avoiding GMOs is not good enough.
This is why organic is strongly recommended. If you use nongmoshoppingguide.com it doesn’t guarantee your food doesn’t have glyphosate, but it’s a much better bet than conventional. The generic dangers of GMOs, the increased toxins, allergens, new toxins and allergens that have been introduced for the process of genetic engineering, all the problems that happened to the rats and mice that ate GMOs, the multiple massive tumors, the early death, the organ damage, the discolored organs, the damaged testicles and uterus and ovaries, the changed hormonal imbalance, the damaged pituitary, all of these are linked to GMOs. Avoiding GMOs and Roundup is critical. This can be done by switching to organic.
The film secretingredientsmovie.com they will show people that had autism and people that were disabled, breast cancer, diabetes, infertile, a whole list of people that when they switched to organic got better. Many of them, the weight came off, inflammation reduces, there’s a lot of benefits switching to organic.
One last thing I think you should know is maltodextrin derived from corn and corn syrup are made from genetically modified corn and are in almost all packaged foods. A great resource to help you avoid GMOs is resposibletechnology.org. Sign up for the newsletter to keep up to date on new GMOs. A couple other resources are:
I hope this article was helpful and remember your vote is important. Your vote is what you choose to eat. The big companies can't keep producing crap if you won't buy it. The other thing is to let everyone know about this stuff. Like and share this article with as many people as you can.
Next week I will be talking about the behind the scenes political crap that went on with GMOs. Very shady things happening at the cost of our health to make the rich man richer. This stuff really happens. Reminds me of a cartoon with the big evil villain wanting to take over the world at the cost of everyone else’s lives.
I hope you liked the article. If you did, share it with friends. These are the types of issues I deal with daily with my clients in order to accomplish their fitness goals. I believe in a coach like approach and I help guide my clients to do the things they deem relevant for them and they are seeing really great results. For me the reward is the happiness it creates and seeing the new found confidence in people. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO PERSONALLY SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR FITNESS GOALS ...FOR FREE?
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- Mar 5, 2018 Getting Fat Adapted Mar 5, 2018
- February 2018
- Jan 29, 2018 John Kellogg Invented Corn Flakes To Decrease Libido... Jan 29, 2018
- Jan 22, 2018 How To Increase Your Productivity By 19-37% Jan 22, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 New Year's Resolutions Jan 15, 2018
- Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017
- Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017
- Dec 4, 2017 Life Changing Events Part 2 Dec 4, 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- Jul 28, 2017 Ya, why not? No worry, chicken curry. Jul 28, 2017
- May 1, 2017 The Warm Up May 1, 2017
- Apr 5, 2017 A Couple Cool Tricks To Get Abs Apr 5, 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- Dec 20, 2016 How to Manipulate Your Hormones for Fitness and Health Dec 20, 2016
- Dec 12, 2016 My Global TV Segment With Kent Morrison Dec 12, 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 Meet Kyle! Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Want Better Mental Clarity With More Energy and Less Stress? Nov 14, 2016
- Nov 7, 2016 What's the Big Food Enemy These Days? Nov 7, 2016
- Oct 31, 2016 How To Do A Ketogenic Diet Oct 31, 2016
- Oct 24, 2016 Having Trouble Losing Weight or Increasing Muscle? Oct 24, 2016
- Oct 17, 2016 60% of those who have this…don’t know it! Oct 17, 2016
- Oct 11, 2016 Do You Know The Facts About Eating Fats? Oct 11, 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 28, 2016 Why Do People Eat Breakfast Food At Breakfast? Jul 28, 2016
- Jul 4, 2016 It’s Time You Knew the Truth About Why You’re Fat! Jul 4, 2016
- Jun 27, 2016 Why Do Most People Call An Ambulance? Besides Loneliness Jun 27, 2016
- Jun 20, 2016 10 Reasons Why Bread Is Bad For You Jun 20, 2016
- Jun 13, 2016 What You Can Add To Your Workout To Improve It Immediately Jun 13, 2016
- Jun 6, 2016 What Vegans Know That You Don’t Jun 6, 2016
- May 30, 2016 Morning Mojo May 30, 2016
- May 24, 2016 Is Your Vitamin Supplement Doing More Harm Than Good? May 24, 2016
- May 16, 2016 How To Increase Brain Function May 16, 2016
- May 9, 2016 21 Day Stress Relief Challenge May 9, 2016
- May 3, 2016 The Shady Business May 3, 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- Feb 29, 2016 Chronic Mental Stress Feb 29, 2016
- Feb 26, 2016 15 Essential Fat Loss Tips Feb 26, 2016
- Feb 22, 2016 The Hunger Hormones Feb 22, 2016
- Feb 15, 2016 Leaky Gut Syndrome Feb 15, 2016
- Feb 8, 2016 What's With the Bean? Feb 8, 2016
- Feb 1, 2016 Having Trouble With Weight Loss? Maybe It's Your Thyroid Feb 1, 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 My Favorite Weight Loss Diet Jan 31, 2016
- Jan 26, 2016 How To Cheat A Cheat Meal Jan 26, 2016
- Jan 25, 2016 Super Strength Tips Jan 25, 2016
- Jan 18, 2016 3 Terms You Need to Know if You Are Looking to Lose Weight Jan 18, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Why Is Dairy Bad For You? Jan 8, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 How To Eat Before, During, and After A Workout Jan 8, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Top 5 Reasons To Take Omega 3's Jan 8, 2016