Heavy metals are just one more fn thing to ruin our health and make us fat. However, I do have some good news, but some bad news as well. The bad news is we are all exposed to heavy metal toxicity. The good news is, if you choose to detoxify, you will have much more energy, better ability to gain muscle, and better ability to lose weight. In this article, I will talk about specific heavy metals, how they ruin our lives, and what to do about it.
The Heavy Metals
Mercury is the number one heavy metal toxin that interferes with so many of our metabolic processes and causes so many health issues. A lot of people can’t gain muscle because mercury poisons the enzymes that transport amino acids into the enterocytes (absorptive cells of the small intestine). In other words, people are not effectively able to absorb proteins through the gut lining.
Copper is another one. It will block nutrient receptor sites in the gut to prevent the absorption of nutrients in general. A lot of females and vegans are copper toxic, which is seen a lot with adrenal fatigue.
There’s a whole host of metals that prevent us from having energy which in turn makes us not want to exercise. These metals are called trivalent toxic metals. These include aluminum, arsenic, tin, thallium, cesium, and antimony.
These metals poison enzymes that transport nutrients into our mitochondria. The mitochondria make our energy (Adenosine Triphosphate or ATP). If the mitochondria don’t have the raw materials to make ATP, your metabolism is going to suffer and it will cause fatigue.
Aluminum is found in tap water, deodorant, flour and salts, and cheap cookware in restaurants because they are very disposable. Everyone Wendy Myers (expert in detoxification), has ever tested has had aluminum toxicity without exception. Another one is tin, which is found in tin cans and dental fillings.
Thallium is found in auto exhaust. It’s added to gasoline to prevent knocking in car engines. Petroleum companies used to add lead but there was a big public outcry due to its toxicity and now they use thallium. Not many people know about thallium in gas including a lot of detox experts. Thallium is extremely toxic, and again, all of these prevent the body from producing energy.
Arsenic blocks our ability to lose weight and decreases our energy levels. Arsenic poisons an enzyme that transports triglycerides from fat cells which makes it difficult to lose weight. Arsenic is found in water, pesticides, and conventional chickens because it’s in their antibiotics. Most people that have trouble losing weight have arsenic toxicity, and if you have uranium toxicity, you can’t get rid of your arsenic. Uranium is another big one often found in water and it interferes with blood sugar control.
Estrogenic chemicals are one of the biggest problems that interfere with our metabolic function because the more estrogen you produce the more fat you will hold onto. There are so many xenoestrogens in our environment. Xenoestrogens are “foreign” estrogens and can be synthetic or natural like the phytoestrogen found in soybeans.
Some synthetic estrogen mimetics are found in BPA, PCBs, and the number one being phthalates. Phthalates are in everything; fragrances, cosmetics, detergent, personal care products, plastic softeners like your rubber ducky or shower curtain, nail polish, hair spray, plastic bags, microwaveable containers, safety gloves, printing ink, varnish, and paper coatings.
Minerals and metals occupy the same binding sites in the body. When we are deficient in certain minerals we accumulate more heavy metals. For instance, if you don’t eat red meat you will be deficient in zinc. Zinc is used in the body to repair connective tissue like your skin. If there is an absence of zinc your body uses cadmium. Cadmium is a very toxic metal that causes cancer. The body will use cadmium to repair connective tissue and when it’s used to repair arteries it makes the arteries very brittle and hard and that contributes to atherosclerosis and heart disease.
This happens in many other instances where you have a deficiency in a mineral; a metal will be allowed to accumulate in the body. That’s why mineral supplementation is important. Many people are deficient in calcium and their body will use the calcium from their bones.
Wendy Myers does a hair test to test minerals and correct the mineral imbalance. By detoxifying and re-mineralizing the body, the cellular metabolism will work better making it easier to lose weight and control the blood sugar. Mineral deficiencies and heavy metals reduce your ability to regulate blood sugar. Eventually you will develop type 2 diabetes.
Wendy Myers does 3 different tests for toxins. The first one is a hair mineral analysis to customize a detox for someone. The next is a urine test for more metals and the fecal test tests for even more. Some metals don’t show up in the hair, like thallium.
Everyone’s liver is overloaded; we are accumulating chemicals a lot faster than we can detoxify them. Doctors are taught in school that we have detoxifying organs and they work fine and we are detoxifying all the time. It’s a myth. Our organs can’t keep up.
How to Detox
To start detoxing today, start using BioSil (silica), 6 drops a day in orange juice or pineapple juice; any citric acid juice helps it to absorb better. BioSil (silica), will displace the aluminum, arsenic, tin, and thallium from the bones and the brain and other hard to reach areas to be detoxed. Up to 10 drops a day but that may increase fatigue.
In addition, we need a binder that’s going to bind to all these metals. A citrus pectin – PectaSol-C 5g a day. That will absorb the metals mobilized by the BioSil and other metals as well. It takes about 2 years to remove these heavy metals.
An Infrared sauna is one of the best ways to detox the 100’s of toxins in our bodies and kill off infections by raising the body temperature. Wendy Myers recommends to use one every day for 30 minutes a day for 2-3 years, then at least 2-3 times a week after that to keep the heavy metal toxins low.
Some other supplements that can help detoxify from heavy metals are cilantro extract, N-acetylcysteine, glutathione, sodium R-lipoic acid, curcumin, and garlic. Alkalinisation can help as well. For more information, you can check out Wendy Myers at https://liveto110.com/
I hope you liked the article. If you did, share it with friends. These are the types of issues I deal with daily with my clients in order to accomplish their fitness goals. I believe in a coach like approach and I help guide my clients to do the things they deem relevant for them and they are seeing really great results. For me the reward is the happiness it creates and seeing the new found confidence in people. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO PERSONALLY SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR FITNESS GOALS ...FOR FREE?
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- Sep 20, 2018 The Best Pre-workout and Post-workout Nutrition and Supplements Sep 20, 2018
- Sep 6, 2018 Top 5 Benefits of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and the Best Omega 3 Supplements Sep 6, 2018
- May 2018
- Apr 24, 2018 Should YOU Avoid Cruciferous vegetables? Apr 24, 2018
- Mar 5, 2018 Getting Fat Adapted Mar 5, 2018
- February 2018
- Jan 29, 2018 John Kellogg Invented Corn Flakes To Decrease Libido... Jan 29, 2018
- Jan 22, 2018 How To Increase Your Productivity By 19-37% Jan 22, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 New Year's Resolutions Jan 15, 2018
- Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017
- Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017
- Dec 4, 2017 Life Changing Events Part 2 Dec 4, 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- Jul 28, 2017 Ya, why not? No worry, chicken curry. Jul 28, 2017
- May 1, 2017 The Warm Up May 1, 2017
- Apr 5, 2017 A Couple Cool Tricks To Get Abs Apr 5, 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- Dec 20, 2016 How to Manipulate Your Hormones for Fitness and Health Dec 20, 2016
- Dec 12, 2016 My Global TV Segment With Kent Morrison Dec 12, 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 Meet Kyle! Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Want Better Mental Clarity With More Energy and Less Stress? Nov 14, 2016
- Nov 7, 2016 What's the Big Food Enemy These Days? Nov 7, 2016
- Oct 31, 2016 How To Do A Ketogenic Diet Oct 31, 2016
- Oct 24, 2016 Having Trouble Losing Weight or Increasing Muscle? Oct 24, 2016
- Oct 17, 2016 60% of those who have this…don’t know it! Oct 17, 2016
- Oct 11, 2016 Do You Know The Facts About Eating Fats? Oct 11, 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 28, 2016 Why Do People Eat Breakfast Food At Breakfast? Jul 28, 2016
- Jul 4, 2016 It’s Time You Knew the Truth About Why You’re Fat! Jul 4, 2016
- Jun 27, 2016 Why Do Most People Call An Ambulance? Besides Loneliness Jun 27, 2016
- Jun 20, 2016 10 Reasons Why Bread Is Bad For You Jun 20, 2016
- Jun 13, 2016 What You Can Add To Your Workout To Improve It Immediately Jun 13, 2016
- Jun 6, 2016 What Vegans Know That You Don’t Jun 6, 2016
- May 30, 2016 Morning Mojo May 30, 2016
- May 24, 2016 Is Your Vitamin Supplement Doing More Harm Than Good? May 24, 2016
- May 16, 2016 How To Increase Brain Function May 16, 2016
- May 9, 2016 21 Day Stress Relief Challenge May 9, 2016
- May 3, 2016 The Shady Business May 3, 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- Feb 29, 2016 Chronic Mental Stress Feb 29, 2016
- Feb 26, 2016 15 Essential Fat Loss Tips Feb 26, 2016
- Feb 22, 2016 The Hunger Hormones Feb 22, 2016
- Feb 15, 2016 Leaky Gut Syndrome Feb 15, 2016
- Feb 8, 2016 What's With the Bean? Feb 8, 2016
- Feb 1, 2016 Having Trouble With Weight Loss? Maybe It's Your Thyroid Feb 1, 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 My Favorite Weight Loss Diet Jan 31, 2016
- Jan 26, 2016 How To Cheat A Cheat Meal Jan 26, 2016
- Jan 25, 2016 Super Strength Tips Jan 25, 2016
- Jan 18, 2016 3 Terms You Need to Know if You Are Looking to Lose Weight Jan 18, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Why Is Dairy Bad For You? Jan 8, 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 How To Eat Before, During, and After A Workout Jan 8, 2016